One of our goals is to share helpful information with other planners, environmental professionals, biologists, environmental scientists, project proponents, agency personnel, and friends. There is no reason to hold our knowledge close to the vest, so please browse our library for what may be useful to you. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
New on the Shelf
- AscentShare: CEQA Guidelines Amendments Approaching Final Approval
- AscentShare: Breaking News Item - NEPA Time and Page Limits – Practical Approaches
- AscentShare: California Releases Cal-Adapt 2.0 Upgrade to the State’s Climate Change Geospatial Data Tool
- AscentShare: New Federal Guidance - Valley Elderberry Longhorn Beetle and California Tiger Salamander
- Environmental Practice Forum: Zero Net Energy
- Environmental Practice Forum: "Tiering" vs "Within the Scope"